Aligners are orthodontic removable devices, developed in the USA. Clear orthodontic aligners are typically used for patients who have mild or moderate crowded teeth or have minor spacing issues. If you don’t want to wear braces this is an option for you! Doctors in our clinics work with Invisalign System. We are ready to guarantee that the result will be great and you will be completely satisfied.
Advances of Invisalign
- Aligners are clear and very thin, no one will notice you wearing it.
- In order to achieve better results, you have to wear it not less than 20 hours per day.
- Remove your aligner when eating, wash it with warm water, or brush it with your toothbrush- that’s all you have to do to keep it clean.
- You will get used to it within 1 day, you won’t have any speech problems.
- Aligners are made of a hypoallergic material, they won’t cause any reactions.
Aligners are comfortable, invisible and simple!
How the treatment works
- Once an orthodontist decides how to correct your bite, he’ll make a plan for moving your teeth, if you can be treated with aligners imprints and pictures are taken and sent to the lab.
- In the lab 3D-model is made- your today’s bite and the result we want to achieve after treatment.
- Using the 3D-model aligners are made, you will have to change your aligner every 2-3 weeks.
- You will see first results in 4-5 weeks.
Treatment time with aligners usually takes between 10-24 months. It’s important to visit your doctor as scheduled and follow his recommendations.
Result- healthy teeth and beautiful smile!
- Lingual braces;
- Self-ligating braces;
- Clear braces.
Braces – are non-removable orthodontic devices which are used to correct bite. Wearing braces during not long period of time will eliminate all anomalies and defects, and as a result- straight teeth.
If you are interested in placing braces please visit one of our clinics “Parodent” in Lviv. Our doctors are real magicians, thanks to them, you will have the most beautiful smile.
Braces are placed after full diagnostics and treatment of all damaged teeth. If you are suffering from gum diseases they have to be treated first too.
Purpose of braces
Braces were made to correct bite and change the position of teeth. Every tooth has it’s own hole in which it is held by fibers of connective tissue. The tooth is changing its place when constant pressure is influencing it in one direction for a certain period of time. The new connective tissue appears and starts to hold the tooth in a wrong position.
Braces provide even pressure on all teeth in a correct direction. That’s how the correction of bite works.
Types of braces:
Due to the material:
Placement of braces
- 1st stage- professional hygiene of oral cavity, treatment of teeth ( changing of old fillings, treatment of caries)
- 2nd – placement of braces- orthodontist prepares enamel, fixes braces, places ligature. Then he will give you few recommendations.
The procedure will last about an hour ( 1 jaw). If you need braces for both jaws you will need 2 visits. The procedure may vary, depends on the type of braces which are placed.
In our clinics, we also provide other types of orthodontic treatment.