Canada is one of the world’s top immigration destinations thanks to its high standard of living, beautiful nature, low crime rates, and free healthcare. Every year more and more people move here to build their new home. With Canadian government actively boosting immigration, there has never been a better time to apply for a Canadian visa. Canada’s new 2019-2021 immigration plan calls for gradually increasing admissions targets each year up to 350,000 in 2021. If you want to live, study and work in one of the most diverse countries in the world, Canada seems an obvious choice.
At CanSpark immigration, we focus on making your immigration process easier, faster and more efficient. We are based in Toronto, ON and serve clients in 100+ countries.
We are happy to offer a 7% discount on our service packages to all patients of Parodent Dental Clinics.
Why work with us?
- Your application is handled by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC). So you can be sure you are receiving qualified assistance and are protected by Canadian law .
- We develop a though immigration strategy for you and provide support every step of the way.
- We offer flexible payment plans and special offers for our clients.
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT. We evaluate your eligibility for Canadian immigration programs and develop an immigration strategy that will help you achieve your goals in the shortest time possible.
- ADMISSION TO ENGLISH- AND FRENCH LANGUAGE SCHOOLS. Improve your English or French while having fun and meeting new people in Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities.
- ADMISSION TO CANADIAN COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES. Is your IELTS or TOEFL score too low? We can help you gain entrance into best Canadian colleges and universities with NO TOEFL or IELTS score required!
- STUDY PERMITS. We will help you gain admission into top Canadian institutions and benefit from amazing post-study work and immigration opportunities.
- WORK PERMITS. Canada offers great employment opportunities, which makes it one of the world’s top destinations for professionals from all over the world. Learn how you can join Canada’s growing workforce!
- IMMIGRATION THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY AND PROVINCIAL PROGRAMS. Canada offers more than 80 immigration programs and we will help you choose the one that will fit your unique situation.
- BUSINESS AND CORPORATE IMMIGRATION. Canada offers the most established corporate and investment-based immigration programs conferring permanent resident status. Learn how to come to Canada as a business immigrant!
- FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. The Canadian government offers a number of ways you can bring your loved ones to Canada. We will help you get them to Canada in the shortest time possible.
- VISITOR VISAS. Visit your family and friends or travel through Canada’s beautiful landscape without all the hassles of filing tons of complicated paperwork.
- SUPER VISAS. With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
- REFUSALS AND APPEALS. If you got a letter from Canada Immigration saying that your application for Canadian immigration was refused, do not panic! You might have options.
- EXTENSION OR RESTORATION OF YOUR STATUS IN CANADA. Maintaining legal status in Canada is crucial for your immigration process. Learn how we can help!
20 Bay Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2N8
+1 (647) 931-2469